- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- No destalker machine at Signal Hill winery! They were pulling each berry off by hand this morning! #capewine http://t.co/60N2HycGSY 4 days ago
- @AnthonijRupert pleasure! It looks fun! 1 week ago
- New Rupert tram includes a tour of L'Oramarins estate - can't wait to try it @AnthonijRupert 1 week ago
- New Rupert tram goes in the hour every hour between the car museum & Antonij Rupert estate. Free. #capewine http://t.co/Pede41cRDa 1 week ago
- Great fun to be in the winelands at the moment with harvest coming in. #thelema http://t.co/4Mqlhn8ms5 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading