- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- Love the interiors of new Black Sheep in Kloof Street instagram.com/p/hgd0HWilvM/ 1 day ago
- Did u know that there is a piece of the Berlin Wall in Cape Town? #amazingcapetown instagram.com/p/hXokw8ilkN/ 5 days ago
- Tretchikov's green lady is now on display at Delaire! instagram.com/p/hXoengClkH/ 5 days ago
- @weEatweCook @ChefPierneef - no you guys were well paired with Chris - you were loving every mouthful of his delicious cuisine! 6 days ago
- Wembley on Tap launches their pizza's tonight. They look great! instagram.com/p/hTjWOTilv2/ 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading