- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Lovely to watch Brazilian coffee beans being roasted @KneadBakery Wembley http://t.co/nIBhJnbMi5 4 days ago
- @JacadaTravel - great sharing a few great Cape experiences with you today! 2 weeks ago
- @wines_lithos - thank you for an amazing tour, tasting and lunch! #craftbeer #greatcapewine #greatcapewineexperiences http://t.co/MLzKL6Glm9 2 weeks ago
- The start of the season for pincushion proteas! #jacadatakeover #jacadatravel #capefusiontours… instagram.com/p/rrufnbkMQ4/ 2 weeks ago
- Having fun showing @JacadaTravel some of the Cape's hidden wine gems http://t.co/05pKuIQUVG 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading