- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Loving our wine tasting @creationwines #hemelenaardewines #capewine #greatcapewinetastings http://t.co/eCea4hXb6O 2 weeks ago
- Chef Bruce Robertson's Flagship dream gets 2 live on thru his friend Chef Duncan Doherty wp.me/p1esbk-1a5 1 month ago
- @HillsofAfrica thanks for sharing! 1 month ago
- RT @theinsideguide: Ring in #NYE in #CapeTown with dinner at one of these restaurants: bit.ly/1rp9uWD @CPVineyards @teamlamouette @… 1 month ago
- RT @travelopulent: Tips to have a seamless summer in Cape Town – Cape Town Tourism ow.ly/G7B8i 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading