- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Saw fresh morogo being sold for the first time on the streets of Cape Town city today. It is our… instagram.com/p/2jfTHaClt8/ 1 week ago
- Yummmmy bagels! #breestreetcapetown #newrestaurantscapetown @ Max Bagels instagram.com/p/2eM19-CluW/ 2 weeks ago
- @iledepain so very sad to hear about the fire. Love ile de pain. One of my favourite places in SA 2 weeks ago
- Love the welcoming peeps at Truth! truthcoffee @ Truth Coffee Roasting instagram.com/p/2V1a71iluG/ 2 weeks ago
- Churros with white chocolate, caramel & nuts. Find them at Street Food next to Chefs Warehouse my… instagram.com/p/2V1Mmniltr/ 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading