- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 2 days ago
- @MutiFilms @chrisauret awesome! Will definitely pop in for the opening #awesomeart 2 days ago
- @MutiFilms who painted the wonderful picture of our local resident on your wall? http://t.co/6YetBbcvut 2 days ago
- Congrats @CapeTownTourism on 10 yrs #birthday #cttagm http://t.co/suqPb1sZq0 2 days ago
- RT @sandycadizsmith: The Cook with Biltong Club: Biltong and guacamole blinis eatingcoventgarden.com/?p=990&utm_sou… #eatingcoventgarden 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading