- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Fab to see Bocca doing so well!! Packed on a Monday night! #fabatmosphere #newrestaurantscapetown 3 days ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: Wish you were here? Photo: The Bungalow in Clifton. http://t.co/dwuLAsARTD 2 weeks ago
- My last lunch with Chef Bruce. Rest in peace Brucey. I loved every moment I spent in your home. Will miss u! #sad http://t.co/f9E4Ppj7f8 2 weeks ago
- RT @RelaxWithDax: Sad to hear the news of the passing of chef Bruce Robertson (ex Showroom, now Flagship), apparently from late diagnosed l… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading