- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Little Saint is about to launch on #upperbree & will compliment the strip with a farm to table and… instagram.com/p/-maYXlilrr/ 1 day ago
- @drizzleanddip thanks Sam. Been a big fan since they launched about 4 years ago! #braaistellenbosch 3 weeks ago
- Beat the road work blues and what's app your coffee order to Olympia. Classic sign! #capecoffee @… instagram.com/p/9tmCiQClqU/ 3 weeks ago
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table capefusiontours.com/2015/09/25/a-t… http://t.co/liOv5q3piZ 2 months ago
- Fire behind The Harley Davidson club in Cape Town. Happened so fast. We saw it as we arrived at Charley's Bakery http://t.co/DaY0MZEzt7 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading