- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Haas Coffee has opened in Buitengracht Street & is looking funky & Fab! http://t.co/ZaLAsqAAWF 1 week ago
- Lovely to watch Brazilian coffee beans being roasted @KneadBakery Wembley http://t.co/nIBhJnbMi5 1 month ago
- @JacadaTravel - great sharing a few great Cape experiences with you today! 1 month ago
- @wines_lithos - thank you for an amazing tour, tasting and lunch! #craftbeer #greatcapewine #greatcapewineexperiences http://t.co/MLzKL6Glm9 1 month ago
- The start of the season for pincushion proteas! #jacadatakeover #jacadatravel #capefusiontours… instagram.com/p/rrufnbkMQ4/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading