- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 22 hours ago
- @MutiFilms @chrisauret awesome! Will definitely pop in for the opening #awesomeart 1 day ago
- @MutiFilms who painted the wonderful picture of our local resident on your wall? http://t.co/6YetBbcvut 1 day ago
- Congrats @CapeTownTourism on 10 yrs #birthday #cttagm http://t.co/suqPb1sZq0 1 day ago
- RT @sandycadizsmith: The Cook with Biltong Club: Biltong and guacamole blinis eatingcoventgarden.com/?p=990&utm_sou… #eatingcoventgarden 1 day ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading