- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table capefusiontours.com/2015/09/25/a-t… http://t.co/liOv5q3piZ 1 week ago
- Fire behind The Harley Davidson club in Cape Town. Happened so fast. We saw it as we arrived at Charley's Bakery http://t.co/DaY0MZEzt7 1 month ago
- Awesome presentation of the tuna amuse bouche at La Colombe #topcapetownrestaurants @ La Colombe… instagram.com/p/36Qu0ZClta/ 3 months ago
- Unbelievable experience at the new La Colombe. This was my best meal of 2015. Amazing flavours… instagram.com/p/36METFCllK/ 3 months ago
- RT @Avondalewine: We were all thrilled that a large Cape Leopard was spotted on our farm at dusk yesterday. Sadly we didn't get a... http:/… 3 months ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading