- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- Veg garden to help feed homeless at church on green market square. instagram.com/p/h0qwGLilty/ 7 hours ago
- Hook Line & Sinker - our fish being cooked! instagram.com/p/hssYDCClgd/ 3 days ago
- Love the interiors of new Black Sheep in Kloof Street instagram.com/p/hgd0HWilvM/ 1 week ago
- Did u know that there is a piece of the Berlin Wall in Cape Town? #amazingcapetown instagram.com/p/hXokw8ilkN/ 1 week ago
- Tretchikov's green lady is now on display at Delaire! instagram.com/p/hXoengClkH/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading