- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Dessert at the new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl "lemon tart", burnt Italian Meringue,… instagram.com/p/y0D5d0ilke/ 3 weeks ago
- The new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl rocks! Local South African flavours with a… instagram.com/p/yzv4WiClrE/ 3 weeks ago
- Loving our wine tasting @creationwines #hemelenaardewines #capewine #greatcapewinetastings http://t.co/eCea4hXb6O 1 month ago
- Chef Bruce Robertson's Flagship dream gets 2 live on thru his friend Chef Duncan Doherty wp.me/p1esbk-1a5 2 months ago
- @HillsofAfrica thanks for sharing! 2 months ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading