- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Fab to see Bocca doing so well!! Packed on a Monday night! #fabatmosphere #newrestaurantscapetown 6 days ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: Wish you were here? Photo: The Bungalow in Clifton. http://t.co/dwuLAsARTD 2 weeks ago
- My last lunch with Chef Bruce. Rest in peace Brucey. I loved every moment I spent in your home. Will miss u! #sad http://t.co/f9E4Ppj7f8 2 weeks ago
- RT @RelaxWithDax: Sad to hear the news of the passing of chef Bruce Robertson (ex Showroom, now Flagship), apparently from late diagnosed l… 3 weeks ago
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: African Cooking in Cape Town
Many years ago I set up a meeting with the Eziko Cooking School & Restaurant in Langa Township in Cape Town. Here I met with Victor, founder of the Eziko Cooking School and his Mamma – Lindy – who … Continue reading
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading
The Eziko Cooking and Catering School, located in the heart of Langa Township just 15kms from the centre of Cape Town, was established in 1996 by a former Langa High School teacher, Victor Mguqulwa. His mission is to address the … Continue reading