- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Love the welcoming peeps at Truth! truthcoffee @ Truth Coffee Roasting instagram.com/p/2V1a71iluG/ 16 hours ago
- Churros with white chocolate, caramel & nuts. Find them at Street Food next to Chefs Warehouse my… instagram.com/p/2V1Mmniltr/ 16 hours ago
- Love that we now have a great variety of artisan cheeses on our doorstep! Loved our visit to Culture… instagram.com/p/2T-fVxilqK/ 1 day ago
- A new buzzy part of Bree Street. A moment in time at Bacon on Bree #breestreetcapetown… instagram.com/p/2T-MP7Clpp/ 1 day ago
- Exciting new Bree Street precinct featuring Culture Club Cheese, Bacon on Bree and Mothers Ruin Gin… instagram.com/p/2T9bCECln5/ 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Babylonstoren
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading