- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- The most delicious chicken cooked a bath of water for 1.5hrs & then roasted with butter #newmenugrandbeach http://t.co/QPVkTakHRZ 3 weeks ago
- New chef at the Grand Granger bay!! New menu. Amazing to now have the combo of the best beach setting & gr8 food! http://t.co/FXzTBulfrV 3 weeks ago
- @WiseWally @gotravelbug thanks for the lovely endorsement guys!! 1 month ago
- Dessert at the new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl "lemon tart", burnt Italian Meringue,… instagram.com/p/y0D5d0ilke/ 2 months ago
- The new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl rocks! Local South African flavours with a… instagram.com/p/yzv4WiClrE/ 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Cape Winelands accommodation
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading