- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Funky steam punk bike at truthcoffee #keepthewaitersfit instagram.com/p/uWJUnBClqX/ 5 days ago
- Great way to start the day with a deluxe coffee at The Hoek's new location in Franschhoek instagram.com/p/uKebk2ClvT/ 1 week ago
- New outside deck area at Harbour House looking stylish for summer http://t.co/NZcTIO64Vk 1 week ago
- RT @WoSA_USA: South African wine trends, on the farms, in the vineyards, at the winery, and most importantly, in the glass. http://t.co/Ver… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HillsofAfrica: Rhinos without Borders – A Brilliant Initiative to Fight Against Rhino Poaching hillsofafrica.com/blog/rhinos-wi… (@GreatPlainsCons… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Cape Winelands accommodation
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading