- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- @SpiceRoutePaarl barley & biltong have introduced braai weekends. Can't wait to come and have a boerie roll! http://t.co/5PoLKYNwLr 16 minutes ago
- RT @KayetanMeissner: @Almenkerk great tasting today! Awesome view as well! http://t.co/RVNSXvU2Ou 1 hour ago
- RT @OrinocoFlavours: Hello tweets on this warm summers day. Today is the last day we are serving lunch till 7 Jan 2014. Some lets cook you … 1 hour ago
- Barley & Biltong have discontinued their biltong tastings @SpiceRouteWines @SpiceRoutePaarl 1 hour ago
- #mandela instagram.com/p/h0qrHBCltt/ 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cape Winelands accommodation
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading