- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- @drizzleanddip thanks Sam. Been a big fan since they launched about 4 years ago! #braaistellenbosch 2 weeks ago
- Beat the road work blues and what's app your coffee order to Olympia. Classic sign! #capecoffee @… instagram.com/p/9tmCiQClqU/ 2 weeks ago
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table capefusiontours.com/2015/09/25/a-t… http://t.co/liOv5q3piZ 2 months ago
- Fire behind The Harley Davidson club in Cape Town. Happened so fast. We saw it as we arrived at Charley's Bakery http://t.co/DaY0MZEzt7 3 months ago
- Awesome presentation of the tuna amuse bouche at La Colombe #topcapetownrestaurants @ La Colombe… instagram.com/p/36Qu0ZClta/ 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading