- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- @JacadaTravel - great sharing a few great Cape experiences with you today! 6 days ago
- @wines_lithos - thank you for an amazing tour, tasting and lunch! #craftbeer #greatcapewine #greatcapewineexperiences http://t.co/MLzKL6Glm9 6 days ago
- The start of the season for pincushion proteas! #jacadatakeover #jacadatravel #capefusiontours… instagram.com/p/rrufnbkMQ4/ 6 days ago
- Having fun showing @JacadaTravel some of the Cape's hidden wine gems http://t.co/05pKuIQUVG 6 days ago
- Visiting Waterkloof Wines in the Helderberg. #organicwine #biodynamic .....sheep grazing among the vines instagram.com/p/rq8Tktilgt/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading