- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Chef Bruce Robertson's Flagship dream gets 2 live on thru his friend Chef Duncan Doherty wp.me/p1esbk-1a5 1 day ago
- @HillsofAfrica thanks for sharing! 2 days ago
- RT @theinsideguide: Ring in #NYE in #CapeTown with dinner at one of these restaurants: bit.ly/1rp9uWD @CPVineyards @teamlamouette @… 2 days ago
- RT @travelopulent: Tips to have a seamless summer in Cape Town – Cape Town Tourism ow.ly/G7B8i 2 days ago
- RT @HeinWine: Big Chinese opportunity for W Cape winery fin24.com/Companies/Agri… via @Fin24 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading