- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 5 hours ago
- @MutiFilms @chrisauret awesome! Will definitely pop in for the opening #awesomeart 16 hours ago
- @MutiFilms who painted the wonderful picture of our local resident on your wall? http://t.co/6YetBbcvut 17 hours ago
- Congrats @CapeTownTourism on 10 yrs #birthday #cttagm http://t.co/suqPb1sZq0 20 hours ago
- RT @sandycadizsmith: The Cook with Biltong Club: Biltong and guacamole blinis eatingcoventgarden.com/?p=990&utm_sou… #eatingcoventgarden 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading