- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Saw fresh morogo being sold for the first time on the streets of Cape Town city today. It is our… instagram.com/p/2jfTHaClt8/ 1 week ago
- Yummmmy bagels! #breestreetcapetown #newrestaurantscapetown @ Max Bagels instagram.com/p/2eM19-CluW/ 2 weeks ago
- @iledepain so very sad to hear about the fire. Love ile de pain. One of my favourite places in SA 2 weeks ago
- Love the welcoming peeps at Truth! truthcoffee @ Truth Coffee Roasting instagram.com/p/2V1a71iluG/ 2 weeks ago
- Churros with white chocolate, caramel & nuts. Find them at Street Food next to Chefs Warehouse my… instagram.com/p/2V1Mmniltr/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading