- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- Douglas Green Wines – fantastic value for money…..ahhhhh Douglas Green!
- Organic & Biodynamic – Avondale Vineyard Tour……doing things naturally!
- La Petite Ferme Cellar Tour with John Dendy Young
- The Dog’s Bollocks grows its family to include the Bitches Tits & Deluxe Coffee
- Exciting news: New V&A Market on the Wharf to open in November 2012
- @drizzleanddip thanks for the retweet!! When is your talk at the good food show? 3 hours ago
- Awesome into to the wonderful range of Terra Madre artisan products from Elgin #goodfoodsa http://t.co/wxcGuksHwS 11 hours ago
- Freshly pressed olive oil available on the Terra Madre stand at the Good Food & wine show - #goodfoodsa #freshlypressedoliveoil #yum 11 hours ago
- Chef Nicole Precourdis launches her Terra Madre Charcuterie & Product range at #GoodFoodWineShow so exciting! http://t.co/dg3USE4M0R 11 hours ago
- Wow! Harbour House Waterfront full tonight! Lovely vibe. Fab fireplace! The winter special seems 2 be working well! 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading