- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Awesome presentation of the tuna amuse bouche at La Colombe #topcapetownrestaurants @ La Colombe… instagram.com/p/36Qu0ZClta/ 1 month ago
- Unbelievable experience at the new La Colombe. This was my best meal of 2015. Amazing flavours… instagram.com/p/36METFCllK/ 1 month ago
- RT @Avondalewine: We were all thrilled that a large Cape Leopard was spotted on our farm at dusk yesterday. Sadly we didn't get a... http:/… 1 month ago
- @SteenbergWines there is now zip lining among the trees at Silver Mist Estate close to u 1 month ago
- RT @willow_creeksa: @OliveCentralZA just heard @willow_creeksa ranks #33 in the world and best in South Africa by @wbestoliveoils #foodies … 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading