- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Funky steam punk bike at truthcoffee #keepthewaitersfit instagram.com/p/uWJUnBClqX/ 8 hours ago
- Great way to start the day with a deluxe coffee at The Hoek's new location in Franschhoek instagram.com/p/uKebk2ClvT/ 4 days ago
- New outside deck area at Harbour House looking stylish for summer http://t.co/NZcTIO64Vk 6 days ago
- RT @WoSA_USA: South African wine trends, on the farms, in the vineyards, at the winery, and most importantly, in the glass. http://t.co/Ver… 1 week ago
- RT @HillsofAfrica: Rhinos without Borders – A Brilliant Initiative to Fight Against Rhino Poaching hillsofafrica.com/blog/rhinos-wi… (@GreatPlainsCons… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading