- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- Hook Line & Sinker - our fish being cooked! instagram.com/p/hssYDCClgd/ 2 days ago
- Love the interiors of new Black Sheep in Kloof Street instagram.com/p/hgd0HWilvM/ 1 week ago
- Did u know that there is a piece of the Berlin Wall in Cape Town? #amazingcapetown instagram.com/p/hXokw8ilkN/ 1 week ago
- Tretchikov's green lady is now on display at Delaire! instagram.com/p/hXoengClkH/ 1 week ago
- @weEatweCook @ChefPierneef - no you guys were well paired with Chris - you were loving every mouthful of his delicious cuisine! 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading