- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- @warwickwine Great Madiba statue #capeart instagram.com/p/qwPkU7CltO/ 3 days ago
- Sexy Croatian wine packaging! An idea for SA wine! Looks like a bottle of cool drink or vinegar! http://t.co/Pjnv45zgh4 1 month ago
- Prize for the best sign I have ever seen for a ladies toilet - Charcoal Restaurant Cape Town… instagram.com/p/pKAfPCilqn/ 1 month ago
- Kingklip tagliata at Seelan Restaurant & Bar V&A with roast tomatoes and rocket. Tagliata means… instagram.com/p/pJLv2Pilun/ 1 month ago
- The most awesome rotisserie duck @SeelanVandA They do rotisserie chicken & lamb. Will need to return 2 try those! http://t.co/DdEmwbpTNV 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading