- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- The most delicious chicken cooked a bath of water for 1.5hrs & then roasted with butter #newmenugrandbeach http://t.co/QPVkTakHRZ 6 days ago
- New chef at the Grand Granger bay!! New menu. Amazing to now have the combo of the best beach setting & gr8 food! http://t.co/FXzTBulfrV 6 days ago
- @WiseWally @gotravelbug thanks for the lovely endorsement guys!! 2 weeks ago
- Dessert at the new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl "lemon tart", burnt Italian Meringue,… instagram.com/p/y0D5d0ilke/ 1 month ago
- The new Bertus Basson Restaurant @spiceroutepaarl rocks! Local South African flavours with a… instagram.com/p/yzv4WiClrE/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading