- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Lovely to see a great turnout in the heat for the Freshly ground community concert in De Waal Park https://t.co/uUryGluGSy 3 weeks ago
- Oh no - a fire in this wind on signal hill is not good #firesignalhill https://t.co/kYN7rC80jk 1 month ago
- RT @TruantLive: @news24 fire at Cape Town train station https://t.co/pNXTzOwqQi 1 month ago
- Beautiful new restaurant in dorrancewines @ Bouchon Wine Bar & Bistro instagram.com/p/_CoSZlCltt/ 2 months ago
- @WarwickWine great use for a Warwick wine bottle -measuring the exact size for a Xmas ornament ribbon at Streetwires https://t.co/FYBpzh0Qgm 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading