- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Fab to see Bocca doing so well!! Packed on a Monday night! #fabatmosphere #newrestaurantscapetown 6 days ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: Wish you were here? Photo: The Bungalow in Clifton. http://t.co/dwuLAsARTD 2 weeks ago
- My last lunch with Chef Bruce. Rest in peace Brucey. I loved every moment I spent in your home. Will miss u! #sad http://t.co/f9E4Ppj7f8 2 weeks ago
- RT @RelaxWithDax: Sad to hear the news of the passing of chef Bruce Robertson (ex Showroom, now Flagship), apparently from late diagnosed l… 3 weeks ago
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading