- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Foodie alert! Cass Abrahams has set up a stand at the Hout Bay market. She is the doyenne of Cape Malay cuisine. Pop in 4 a chat & tasting! 2 days ago
- Great boutique wines now available at cellar door prices from @SignalHillWines in Heritage Square. Well worth a visit http://t.co/EUhW0CWi9z 2 weeks ago
- New light HQ lunch menu available at the lovely wine tasting tables @SignalHillWines ..charcuterie, olives,quesadilla http://t.co/eMqHZFM9tE 2 weeks ago
- Great time to visit @SignalHillWines as there is still lots of activity at the city cellar http://t.co/Cfku2XmzJx 2 weeks ago
- So sad Wakame Has already closed. Reopening in the same location once the new building is up 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading