- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Haas Coffee has opened in Buitengracht Street & is looking funky & Fab! http://t.co/ZaLAsqAAWF 1 week ago
- Lovely to watch Brazilian coffee beans being roasted @KneadBakery Wembley http://t.co/nIBhJnbMi5 1 month ago
- @JacadaTravel - great sharing a few great Cape experiences with you today! 1 month ago
- @wines_lithos - thank you for an amazing tour, tasting and lunch! #craftbeer #greatcapewine #greatcapewineexperiences http://t.co/MLzKL6Glm9 1 month ago
- The start of the season for pincushion proteas! #jacadatakeover #jacadatravel #capefusiontours… instagram.com/p/rrufnbkMQ4/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading