- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Great boutique wines now available at cellar door prices from @SignalHillWines in Heritage Square. Well worth a visit http://t.co/EUhW0CWi9z 1 week ago
- New light HQ lunch menu available at the lovely wine tasting tables @SignalHillWines ..charcuterie, olives,quesadilla http://t.co/eMqHZFM9tE 1 week ago
- Great time to visit @SignalHillWines as there is still lots of activity at the city cellar http://t.co/Cfku2XmzJx 1 week ago
- So sad Wakame Has already closed. Reopening in the same location once the new building is up 2 weeks ago
- Awesome art exhibition by Gregor Rohrig at the D'Vine art room on Heritage Square. Combo photos & paintings. http://t.co/EoYJlGHfbj 3 weeks ago