- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- RT @lukecultureclub: Finally you can get your last of season Vacherin Mont D'or. We've been keeping them cool till we opened.Ripe n runny h… 21 hours ago
- RT @lukecultureclub: We are OPEN. 😀👏 Come on down and pop your nostrils into our cheese shop on Bree. Ya better brielieve it.. 21 hours ago
- RT @helenayp: The menu looks incredible! I popped in and left with some goooood cheese @MoreThanFoodCT @lukecultureclub http://t.co/APzpLx2… 21 hours ago
- @UMICampsBay for the 1st time. #exciting. Winter special looks gr8. Venue cold with the doors open. Perhaps they still think it is summer! 1 day ago
- @sallyandalice @lukecultureclub Bree street is rocking. The bacon spot next door has just opened #breestreet #foodiecapetown 1 week ago