- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Haas Coffee has opened in Buitengracht Street & is looking funky & Fab! http://t.co/ZaLAsqAAWF 4 days ago
- Lovely to watch Brazilian coffee beans being roasted @KneadBakery Wembley http://t.co/nIBhJnbMi5 3 weeks ago
- @JacadaTravel - great sharing a few great Cape experiences with you today! 1 month ago
- @wines_lithos - thank you for an amazing tour, tasting and lunch! #craftbeer #greatcapewine #greatcapewineexperiences http://t.co/MLzKL6Glm9 1 month ago
- The start of the season for pincushion proteas! #jacadatakeover #jacadatravel #capefusiontours… instagram.com/p/rrufnbkMQ4/ 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Organic gardens
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading