- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Loving our wine tasting @creationwines #hemelenaardewines #capewine #greatcapewinetastings http://t.co/eCea4hXb6O 3 weeks ago
- Chef Bruce Robertson's Flagship dream gets 2 live on thru his friend Chef Duncan Doherty wp.me/p1esbk-1a5 1 month ago
- @HillsofAfrica thanks for sharing! 1 month ago
- RT @theinsideguide: Ring in #NYE in #CapeTown with dinner at one of these restaurants: bit.ly/1rp9uWD @CPVineyards @teamlamouette @… 1 month ago
- RT @travelopulent: Tips to have a seamless summer in Cape Town – Cape Town Tourism ow.ly/G7B8i 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading