- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- Great boutique wines now available at cellar door prices from @SignalHillWines in Heritage Square. Well worth a visit http://t.co/EUhW0CWi9z 1 week ago
- New light HQ lunch menu available at the lovely wine tasting tables @SignalHillWines ..charcuterie, olives,quesadilla http://t.co/eMqHZFM9tE 1 week ago
- Great time to visit @SignalHillWines as there is still lots of activity at the city cellar http://t.co/Cfku2XmzJx 1 week ago
- So sad Wakame Has already closed. Reopening in the same location once the new building is up 2 weeks ago
- Awesome art exhibition by Gregor Rohrig at the D'Vine art room on Heritage Square. Combo photos & paintings. http://t.co/EoYJlGHfbj 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading