- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Little Saint is about to launch on #upperbree & will compliment the strip with a farm to table and… instagram.com/p/-maYXlilrr/ 1 day ago
- @drizzleanddip thanks Sam. Been a big fan since they launched about 4 years ago! #braaistellenbosch 3 weeks ago
- Beat the road work blues and what's app your coffee order to Olympia. Classic sign! #capecoffee @… instagram.com/p/9tmCiQClqU/ 3 weeks ago
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table capefusiontours.com/2015/09/25/a-t… http://t.co/liOv5q3piZ 2 months ago
- Fire behind The Harley Davidson club in Cape Town. Happened so fast. We saw it as we arrived at Charley's Bakery http://t.co/DaY0MZEzt7 3 months ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading