- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- My new favourite summer restaurant – The Pool Room on Oak Valley Estate – Elgin
- Love the interiors of new Black Sheep in Kloof Street instagram.com/p/hgd0HWilvM/ 1 day ago
- Did u know that there is a piece of the Berlin Wall in Cape Town? #amazingcapetown instagram.com/p/hXokw8ilkN/ 5 days ago
- Tretchikov's green lady is now on display at Delaire! instagram.com/p/hXoengClkH/ 5 days ago
- @weEatweCook @ChefPierneef - no you guys were well paired with Chris - you were loving every mouthful of his delicious cuisine! 6 days ago
- Wembley on Tap launches their pizza's tonight. They look great! instagram.com/p/hTjWOTilv2/ 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading