- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- RT @bevschafer: We need our visa regulations to enable tourism and not disable it! @yachtheodore #CTTAGM 2 days ago
- @MutiFilms @chrisauret awesome! Will definitely pop in for the opening #awesomeart 2 days ago
- @MutiFilms who painted the wonderful picture of our local resident on your wall? http://t.co/6YetBbcvut 2 days ago
- Congrats @CapeTownTourism on 10 yrs #birthday #cttagm http://t.co/suqPb1sZq0 2 days ago
- RT @sandycadizsmith: The Cook with Biltong Club: Biltong and guacamole blinis eatingcoventgarden.com/?p=990&utm_sou… #eatingcoventgarden 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading