- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Saw fresh morogo being sold for the first time on the streets of Cape Town city today. It is our… instagram.com/p/2jfTHaClt8/ 1 week ago
- Yummmmy bagels! #breestreetcapetown #newrestaurantscapetown @ Max Bagels instagram.com/p/2eM19-CluW/ 2 weeks ago
- @iledepain so very sad to hear about the fire. Love ile de pain. One of my favourite places in SA 2 weeks ago
- Love the welcoming peeps at Truth! truthcoffee @ Truth Coffee Roasting instagram.com/p/2V1a71iluG/ 2 weeks ago
- Churros with white chocolate, caramel & nuts. Find them at Street Food next to Chefs Warehouse my… instagram.com/p/2V1Mmniltr/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading