- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- Love that we now have a great variety of artisan cheeses on our doorstep! Loved our visit to Culture… instagram.com/p/2T-fVxilqK/ 45 minutes ago
- A new buzzy part of Bree Street. A moment in time at Bacon on Bree #breestreetcapetown… instagram.com/p/2T-MP7Clpp/ 48 minutes ago
- Exciting new Bree Street precinct featuring Culture Club Cheese, Bacon on Bree and Mothers Ruin Gin… instagram.com/p/2T9bCECln5/ 55 minutes ago
- Awesome 2 try out the new Culture Club Cheese 2day. Thank u Luke for the wonderful intro @lukecultureclub #breestreet http://t.co/VCkAC0L4ww 1 hour ago
- RT @lukecultureclub: Finally you can get your last of season Vacherin Mont D'or. We've been keeping them cool till we opened.Ripe n runny h… 23 hours ago