- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Lovely to see a great turnout in the heat for the Freshly ground community concert in De Waal Park https://t.co/uUryGluGSy 2 weeks ago
- Oh no - a fire in this wind on signal hill is not good #firesignalhill https://t.co/kYN7rC80jk 3 weeks ago
- RT @TruantLive: @news24 fire at Cape Town train station https://t.co/pNXTzOwqQi 1 month ago
- Beautiful new restaurant in dorrancewines @ Bouchon Wine Bar & Bistro instagram.com/p/_CoSZlCltt/ 1 month ago
- @WarwickWine great use for a Warwick wine bottle -measuring the exact size for a Xmas ornament ribbon at Streetwires https://t.co/FYBpzh0Qgm 2 months ago
Tag Archives: vegetarian cuisine
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading