- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- @warwickwine Great Madiba statue #capeart instagram.com/p/qwPkU7CltO/ 1 week ago
- Sexy Croatian wine packaging! An idea for SA wine! Looks like a bottle of cool drink or vinegar! http://t.co/Pjnv45zgh4 1 month ago
- Prize for the best sign I have ever seen for a ladies toilet - Charcoal Restaurant Cape Town… instagram.com/p/pKAfPCilqn/ 1 month ago
- Kingklip tagliata at Seelan Restaurant & Bar V&A with roast tomatoes and rocket. Tagliata means… instagram.com/p/pJLv2Pilun/ 1 month ago
- The most awesome rotisserie duck @SeelanVandA They do rotisserie chicken & lamb. Will need to return 2 try those! http://t.co/DdEmwbpTNV 1 month ago
Tag Archives: vegetarian cuisine
I am completely in love with this new addition to the winelands. I am firstly going to let the pictures speak for themselves ……… For the last two years the property Babylonstoren has been growing an organic garden that features … Continue reading