- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- Spice Route Wine Estate- an artisan playground of endless fun!
- South African Soul Food! What do Black South Africans traditionally eat?
- RT @WaterkloofWines: The "Green Brigade" having an early morning strategy session before the day gets started http://t.co/c0FXdjLlyS 7 hours ago
- @drizzleanddip @creationwines the road is not too bad Sam! Too fab to hold back! 3 days ago
- Fabulous to be enjoying a wonderful tasting @creationwines in the appropriately named Heaven on Earth Valley http://t.co/BEt3YNvhWU 3 days ago
- Fab to see Bocca doing so well!! Packed on a Monday night! #fabatmosphere #newrestaurantscapetown 1 month ago
- RT @GoToSouthAfrica: Wish you were here? Photo: The Bungalow in Clifton. http://t.co/dwuLAsARTD 1 month ago
Tag Archives: xhosa food
Many years ago I was on a township educational tour in Langa. Out of the side of my eye I spotted a sign that said Eziko Cooking & Catering School. I quickly jotted down the number and added it to … Continue reading