- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- @oldbiscuitmill it would be G8 if u could apply for a taxi and MBus dedicated parking area in front of the B.Mill. #chaos @capetowncity 3 months ago
- @CityofCT is there a way of making the Gallow Hills Traffic dpt more efficient? 1 hr to queue to collect an app form? 1 queue 4 everything 4 months ago
- @drizzleanddip Thanks Sammy! 5 months ago
- @flavourcape capefusiontours.com for Cape Malay cooking and city foodie walking tours 5 months ago
- @flavourcape Is it for locals or foreigners? I offer both the cooking & the option to do a city foodie walking tour with local flavours 5 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
I love summer in the Cape. Somehow everyone seems more happy when the sun shines! Including me! In Cape Town it feels like our summer only really starts around Xmas – finally everyone comes out to play! In December … Continue reading
Right – for peasants like me who have no idea what Table d’hôte means – lets demystify it!! It simply means opening ones home to people to pop in and have a meal with you. This is a great new … Continue reading