- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- RT @alexgrahame: What an amazing day with @pammycapefoodie on the best walking tour of Cape Town. We met, we… instagram.com/p/BIqFjcVh4B7/ 2 months ago
- @2muchloveliness @BotRiverWines @Beauwine @Gabrielskloof @BenguelaCove @LudditeWines @RandomHatPR @Genevieve_mcc 2 months ago
- RT @willow_creeksa: Los Angeles Int’l EVOO Competition awarded Willow Creek with no less than 5 medals #OliveOil @JennyMorrisChef https://t… 2 months ago
- @oldbiscuitmill it would be G8 if u could apply for a taxi and MBus dedicated parking area in front of the B.Mill. #chaos @capetowncity 6 months ago
- @CityofCT is there a way of making the Gallow Hills Traffic dpt more efficient? 1 hr to queue to collect an app form? 1 queue 4 everything 6 months ago