Scheduled Tours represent the most affordable way to experience the Cape. On a scheduled tour you can expect to have other people on your tour, but usually not many as they are restricted to a maximum of 14 people on a tour. Most tours are however usually conducted in a mini bus and as such the average is about 5 or 6 people on a tour. Cape Fusion Tours specializes in private tours and as such works with a network of operators who offer scheduled tours. By using our services, we can co-ordinate your full itinerary for your stay in the Cape. Often we have clients who would like as an example to do a private wine tour, a scheduled peninsula tour, shark cage diving & a township experience. We are a one stop booking service who will make sure you work with the best operators there are in each of the tour categories, as well as providing you with local insider advice to match your interests while you are here.
- Taste the Cape – try a gourmet traditional South African Meal paired with Spice Route Wines in the Cape Winelands
- The Foodbarn Studio
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- RT @PeterTempelhoff: Super Exciting Winter Special Lunch menu at Greenhouse for June to Aug! Look forward to seeing you there.@GreenhouseCT… 2 weeks ago
- @drizzleanddip @John_McMo Oh too funny!! I am a back model at Chefs Warehouse! 1 month ago