- The Foodbarn Studio
- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Foodbarn Studio capefusiontours.com/2017/02/15/the… https://t.co/vpTToqmUuZ 1 week ago
- RT @alexgrahame: What an amazing day with @pammycapefoodie on the best walking tour of Cape Town. We met, we… instagram.com/p/BIqFjcVh4B7/ 6 months ago
- @2muchloveliness @BotRiverWines @Beauwine @Gabrielskloof @BenguelaCove @LudditeWines @RandomHatPR @Genevieve_mcc 6 months ago
- RT @willow_creeksa: Los Angeles Int’l EVOO Competition awarded Willow Creek with no less than 5 medals #OliveOil @JennyMorrisChef https://t… 6 months ago
- @oldbiscuitmill it would be G8 if u could apply for a taxi and MBus dedicated parking area in front of the B.Mill. #chaos @capetowncity 10 months ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
Ever since the closing of The Flagship there has been a gap for an intimate dining experience on the Cape Peninsula. The Flagship was my idea of heaven – 5 courses paired with 5 wines by a passionate chef … Continue reading
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading