- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- @oldbiscuitmill it would be G8 if u could apply for a taxi and MBus dedicated parking area in front of the B.Mill. #chaos @capetowncity 3 months ago
- @CityofCT is there a way of making the Gallow Hills Traffic dpt more efficient? 1 hr to queue to collect an app form? 1 queue 4 everything 3 months ago
- @drizzleanddip Thanks Sammy! 5 months ago
- @flavourcape capefusiontours.com for Cape Malay cooking and city foodie walking tours 5 months ago
- @flavourcape Is it for locals or foreigners? I offer both the cooking & the option to do a city foodie walking tour with local flavours 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Food and Wine in the Cape
I don’t seem to find enough time to blog – life just seems to get so busy and things just pile up! So now, we have a big pile to work through and share. This series of blogs is going … Continue reading
Hmmmm! Perhaps the world of blogging could become addictive! A gem to know about when visiting the Cape – PAUL CLUVER WINE ESTATE.
Paul Cluver Wine Estate. Last night we headed through to the Paul Cluver amphitheater to watch a wonderful South African band called the Parlotones. Picture a rustic theatre in the middle of a Eucalyptus forest and one of South Africa’s … Continue reading