- A touch of Reverie with Chef Julia Hattingh – Reverie Social Table
- Happy Days at The Flagship – a dining experience with Chef Duncan Doherty & a tribute to the founder Chef Bruce Robertson
- New Hip Zones in Cape Town – Bree Street
- Terra Madre Market – a feast to celebrate the love of good food
- Woodstock Street Art Walking Tour – using art as a platform to activate change in our communities!
- Hydroponic Herb Tour on Allee Bleue Estate – a sensory treat!
- Recipes from Mamma Lindy’s African Kitchen
- The Long Table Restaurant at Haskell Wine Estate – a local favourite!
- @oldbiscuitmill it would be G8 if u could apply for a taxi and MBus dedicated parking area in front of the B.Mill. #chaos @capetowncity 3 months ago
- @CityofCT is there a way of making the Gallow Hills Traffic dpt more efficient? 1 hr to queue to collect an app form? 1 queue 4 everything 3 months ago
- @drizzleanddip Thanks Sammy! 5 months ago
- @flavourcape capefusiontours.com for Cape Malay cooking and city foodie walking tours 5 months ago
- @flavourcape Is it for locals or foreigners? I offer both the cooking & the option to do a city foodie walking tour with local flavours 5 months ago
Tag Archives: Quirky new restaurants Cape Town
Cafe Mozart has been an institution in Cape Town’s inner city for 37 years. It was always quirky and fun with Mozart’s music gently playing in the background – but gradually it became a shabby chic spot and then it … Continue reading
Rolling on with the blogging we went to try out On a Roll and to chat to Peter Ayub in his Dog’s Kitchen. This blog has been sitting in my drafts folder for a few weeks as life has been … Continue reading